Monday, November 2, 2009

Ballbust Desires: What is... kicked in the balls!


Post Dec. 2008 by MmeFrost
In the midst of learning about male and female physiology one day in class, one student, the ever-so-innocent one, asked, "So when guys get kicked in the balls, is that why their stomach hurts?" Uhh... I say this is a no brainer. The male students all laugh, and the teacher is rendered speechless. However, I got curious, what makes guys clench in pain when they get kicked below the belt, the reason why females feel dominant and proud to be what they are. 
I've done several searches to figure out what getting kicked in the balls mean, and although warned, I learned from a serious article about the best way to kick a man in his balls for my own sick curiosity. There are many ways to kick between a man's thighs but not hurt the man as much, and one is kicking him in the middle of his nuts. When you kick in the middle of a male's external genitalia, both "balls" go up evenly, dissipating the pain. It will hurt, but not enough to disable a scary rapist coming after you. Note to self, don't kick a guy in the middle of his nuts.




The correct way: kick the scary rapist on one of his nuts. It may take practice and knowledge of martial arts to strike at such a small "ball," but it can be done effectively. When attacked, strike at either the left or right ball with pointed toes. When you decrease the area you strike and focus your force into one small attack, the ball kicked will hurt a lot because only one ball goes up. Serious damage is inflicted because both balls are not leveled in the hit. Yes, this is the pain a guy feels when he falls on the ground, begging his mommy for help. Sick!
Well, that answers it! Yes, a guy clenches his lower abdominal area but it's not like getting kicked in the stomach. Hope this was educational to all of you. Boys, good luck protecting your balls!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would pay to have such a kick by a girl on me, provided it is performed exactly as it is written. Such an experience!

Anonymous said...

You would not want to train me?

Anonymous said...

I usually just kick with the toe of my shoe and the guy always goes down. I don't try to kick a specific ball. But maybe i am hitting in the middle between his balls. I know that if you hit a ball directly it will rupture it. I ruptured a man one time, he tried to pull me into a car outside a club when i was 18. I saw a little opening and kicked with the top of my foot "very very hard". He paused and let me go then after a few minutes he was on the ground. Someone took him to the hospital because he could not walk or move at all !!?? They told me later that I ruptured one of his balls and injured the other one!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I really don't think you guys know how much it hurt to be kicked in the balls do you!?? And to the girl before me, that is horrible, do you know how much a ruptured ball fucking hurts, it's like someone ripping you breasts of repeatedly! WTF is with you guys and making people feel horrible pain!!

Anonymous said...

You're a sick little shit

Anonymous said...

Since he attacked a girl he deserved the kicck in his testicles, and the rupture made sure that he was not going to be of any more danger.

millicent Archer said...

Hi everyone, 2years ago my doctor told me I was diagnosed with HSV2. I was heart broken, How- ever that same years i found a doctor called Dr ubarlo who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment per- manently. thanks to Dr ubarlo for his natural herbal treatment that eliminated this virus out in my body forever. his contact of him through Instagram page. for any incur- able virus THESE ARE THE DISEASES CURED BY dr ubarlo 1) HERPES 2) HIV / AIDS 3) lupus 4) CANCER 5) EPILEPSY 6) DIABETES 7) ERECTILE 8) CANCER CURE 9) asthma 10) RIGGING EARS 11) Gout 12) pregnancy 13) Hepatitis ABC 14) Weight loss 15) fibroids you can also contact him on his email drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814