Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ballbust Memories: I kick guys in the nuts all the time


aiyukilover (Forum Post Jan 2008)
I kick guys in the nuts all the time. Well, only when they deserve it, which is often. Although there was this one guy, a friend of mine and I kicked him all the time for no reason in particular. I got him in the balls more than once. He was fun, and such a good sport. I remember this one time we were standing in the lunch time and I nailed him right smack on the poor guy sank to the floor and couldn't stand for a good 20 minutes. Thnx to us though he's probably damaged for life, or at the very least his chances of reproducing hv lowered--although that's a good thing in his case.

7 comments:

chazer said...

can you do that to me?

chazer said...

can you do that to me?

Michael said...

thanks to us? More then one of you did this to that guy?

Anonymous said...

Be fair! Can you take some kicks in the vulva??? Cuntbusting is too sexy!
We love cuntpunt.

Anonymous said...

Why you like to kick guys in the balls ? How you fell to somebody kick you in head?

Anonymous said...

Hay thats realy HOT

millicent Archer said...

Hi everyone, 2years ago my doctor told me I was diagnosed with HSV2. I was heart broken, How- ever that same years i found a doctor called Dr ubarlo who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment per- manently. thanks to Dr ubarlo for his natural herbal treatment that eliminated this virus out in my body forever. his contact of him through Instagram page. for any incur- able virus THESE ARE THE DISEASES CURED BY dr ubarlo 1) HERPES 2) HIV / AIDS 3) lupus 4) CANCER 5) EPILEPSY 6) DIABETES 7) ERECTILE 8) CANCER CURE 9) asthma 10) RIGGING EARS 11) Gout 12) pregnancy 13) Hepatitis ABC 14) Weight loss 15) fibroids you can also contact him on his email drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814